Pages

Friday, June 10, 2016

Yes, I'm still here!

Okay so I know it has been way too long since my last post, however I have been crazy busy lately! Between doctors appointments, dentist appointments, and a job interview I have completely neglected my blog! 

Let's catch up! So, I will be starting a new job as an administrative assistant at a dental office and I am so excited! Don't get me wrong, I love the kids I work with as a preschool teacher, however it has always been a passion for me to work in the medical field and I knew this was a chance for me to get my foot in the door! I couldn't pass it up.

As for my shopping habit goes, here are some amazing finds I happened to pick up last weekend while aimlessly walking around Old Navy ( I had originally only went to exchange ONE shirt and walked out with about 5 other items, whoops)

Product photo 1Product photo 4Product photo 1 Product photo 1


LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these great finds. The bathing suit I got in black, however it is sold out online, but the teal one is also on my list. I love the way the bottoms fit on this bathing suit. The jean jacket was PERFECT. I've been searching for a good one for a while now, and this one was definitely the one. Also only $25, how could I pass that up?! 

Hope you all enjoyed my fabulous finds :) I promise to post sooner next time! 

<3 Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment