Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

My Very First Post!

Hey everyone! 

So here it is, my very first blog post! I don't have any followers yet, so I'm not even sure who will be reading this but I am so excited to start posting! I'm also still getting the hang of everything so try to bare with me!  

This blog is mainly for me to share my passion for fashion and style with anyone and everyone :) I have always been excited about fashion and just recently have been getting into the tricks and trade of beauty (hair, makeup, etc) and let me tell you, I am LOVING it! 

Throughout my new blog journey I hope to meet so many new people who share the same interests and connect with other great bloggers! Also, just a fair warning, plan on seeing tons of great Target and Old Navy finds, as I pretty much go there every other day. 

I should probably go ahead and tell you about my dog since you will hear and see plenty of her on my posts. Her name is Maisy, however she pretty much gets called anything other than that. Mae, Maise, MaeMae are her most common nicknames but sometimes I like to throw in random names like Tink or Monkey. She is the absolute apple of my eye! I rescued her from a high kill shelter when she was about 9 months old, she is 2 now, and she definitely keeps me on my toes! When my boyfriend first met her, it wasn't love at first site (for him at least). He was never used to having pets when he was younger, however now they are two peas in a pod (I think he spoils her more than me sometimes). 

 Mae's 1st Birthday - March 29th, 2015


Alright well I'm off to be a preschool teacher now! 
Happy Wednesday! 

 <3 Kayla (still working on a cute signature - stay tuned!)

No comments:

Post a Comment