Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Happy (almost) Friday!

Whew! What a busy 2 days since I last posted. As you can imagine, being a preschool teacher definitely keeps you busy! But, tomorrow is Friday and I am so ready for the weekend. 

One thing I wanted to talk about is my recent obsession with two different drinks from Dunkin Donuts. I have been hooked on either ordering a sweet tea with coconut syrup added, or their new almond joy iced coffee with coconut syrup added (you will quickly realize my love for coconut EVERYTHING). If you love coconut and sweet drinks then I would definitely give these a try! 

Now on to more important matters, SHOES! My dad always used to joke that I need a whole separate apartment just for my shoes. There are a few pairs I have been drooling over specifically; 


  Image result for jeffrey campbell wedges
Nude, Nude, and more Nude! Okay so the ones in the middle I actually just bought 2 days ago and I can not wait to wear them! I was anticipating on them not being very comfortable but I was so wrong. The Sam Edelman heels (on the left) are to die for, now if only my size wasn't sold out on every website. The ones on the right will go with everything in my closet, so they definitely will get added to my closet soon! :) 

Alright well I'm off to bed now. Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday! 

<3 Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment